ODB++ Inside generates NPI-ready ODB++ from Cadence Allegro®. ODB++ Inside includes a fully-integrated ODB++ Viewer for checking the data before delivery to NPI engineers in the manufacturing supply-chain.
ODB++ Inside Details
- Free-of-charge ODB++ output from Cadence Allegro versions 11 – 16.5
- Integral viewing of the ODB++ manufacturing-oriented product model
- Compatibility with all DFM, CAM and other ODB++ based manufacturing software tools in your supply chain, whether from Mentor (Valor Division), Frontline, or a wide range of 3rd-parties who support the format.
How to get it
1. Become a member of the ODB++ Alliance –> Click here to join.
2. If you are already a member, click here to sign-in or click on the version you would like to download on the right.
3. You will be asked to verify your contact information and provided a link to start your ODB++ Inside download.
Support for ODB++ Inside
If you need support for ODB++ Inside for Cadence Allegro please contact email@example.com.
- ODB++ is a proven, integrated, intelligent, widely-supported vendor-neutral manufacturing-oriented PCB and PCB-Assembly product-model format
- ODB++ eliminates the time-consuming and error-prone process of manually interpreting drawings and low-level NC files, and the need to re-integrate the manufacturing-ready PCB product model
- For more information, see Why ODB++?